Tuesday, November 27, 2007

A pair, an almost pair, and one with a mate to come

When the kids request a knitted items from me, I stop everything I am doing, and get right on it! And this was no exception. The boys wanted hats to match their sports team's warm-ups, so I cast-on for BOTH--and knitted them at the same time!
They are exactly the same . . . but the grey one is too big for the 15 year old; but the other one fits my 10 year old perfectly. Hmmmmmmmmm.
Then there was mitts:



Excuse the yucky photo, but these cranberry cedars, are beautiful . . . and see that little tail of a string? Yes, that would be what's left of the skein with 2 rows an a bind off remaining for the pattern. Waaaaaaaaaaaa. I cannot even believe it. I guess I'll be ordering more yarn.

And let's continue on my Knitspot love-fest. I cast-on and finished the first fine cable mitt

This mitt is so simple, and elegant, I am in love with it!

Labels: ,

1 Comments:

Blogger Karen said...

The hats came out great, and Trev looks so cute in his. :) Pretty mitts too. You are such a knitting goddess!!

11/29/2007 9:02 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home