Sunday, October 21, 2007

Knitting Monogamy

It is amazing how much you can get finished when you're only working on one project:


Totally Autumn

I am humming right along, finding myself thinking about how many of these I might be able to finish before Christmas!!! But then I got a hold of myself . . . let's just enjoy the moment: the moment where I love the pattern, even on the 4th repeat of 36 rows; the moment where I love the yarn, and I am not worried about whether I have enough to finish the project; the moment where I love that I can see all the leaves, even without washing and blocking; the moment where I am NOT worried if it will fit, because, it will. This is a good knitting moment . . .

Labels:

1 Comments:

Blogger Karen said...

Oooohhh, it's so pretty!!!! I'm loving it too!! Hurray for enough yarn and a perfect fit. Hurray for fun knitting! Eeeee.

10/22/2007 8:58 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home