Friday, September 28, 2007

Soccer Hat

A hat and gloves to wear for warm-ups and practices was the request from my favorite soccer player and I got on it, right away. It couldn’t be itchy, or too woolly, because, well, itchy is not fun. So I chose cotton fleece. I used the Nautilus pattern, and knitting in the round. It ended up a little big . . . and I am sure it will "grow" with wash and wear. I'll be frogging and re-knitting.


Next on the sticks are the matching gloves--I reduced the cast-on stitches hoping for a tighter fit . . . but with the way the hat behaved, perhaps I should have reduced more.

Labels:

1 Comments:

Blogger Karen said...

Oh my gosh, he looks too cute in that hat!! But I know, you are not that amused. Don't worry, the next one will be a perfect fit. SWAK

10/01/2007 1:43 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home